Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"it's all cued up"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Back in the summer of 2006, Tyler and I were both working at camp.
I was the media girl, he was the waterfront guy.
My job often required late, late nights for me, and getting up early to tape the precious little
Polar Bears (sleepy campers who just woke up jumping into the lake) didn't always happen.
Tyler said to me one day during free time on the pontoon,
"Hey if you ever want me to tape Polar Bears (sleepy campers who just woke up jumping in the lake) for you, I can... I'm out there anyway".
To which I remember thinking, "This guy's a genius! Why didn't I think of that!"
I told him that would be great... but I only needed about 30 seconds of film....
and since he was the lifeguard, I didn't want him distracted from his job.
I decided to take him up on that offer, and as I walked back to my room late
one night, I taped this to his door.
He pulled it out the other night.
He kept it :)






1 comments:

Kari, RN said...

I love that he saved the note. Pretty great!