Tuesday, February 22, 2011

29 weeks

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I know... I know... it's been since Christmas.
Here's a couple of baby belly shots... finally starting to look like something!
Doc says because I'm tall baby has a lot of room to grow- let's hope it doesn't use up ALL of the room it has! Probably could have waited until about 3 weeks ago to start telling people ;)
But... I'm glad we didn't.
Tyler thinks it would have been funny.
mmhmm.
This was last week.. couple more days and we'll be at the 10-week countdown-
ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!
Love you, little Tbaby!

3 comments:

Sarah Helfinstine said...

Love that being tall gives the extra room for baby--and not 'needing' to tell people you're pregnant until you're in the third trimester! Abby was pretty sure she had lots of room until just a few days before she was born (and then she decided that since she was out of room, she was going to come out, regardless of her due date)!
Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...especially as you're getting to that single-digit week countdown!

Carolyn said...

So beautiful Sara! I can't wait to see your little one!

Unknown said...

Sheesh! Lucky you! I'm short, so friends and family guessed I was pregnant before I even knew! You are such a lovely mommy-to-be! Looking forward to the good news.....