Wednesday, February 03, 2010

In a nutshell....

Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Well, since I'm going to try and be better about blogging this year, I want to do a quick post to just catch you up on recent happenings. From now on, I'll try to post things closer to the times they happen. But for now, here's a little run down:

We:
Went to the cities and had some fun playin' with our friends, the Jacobsons (our flower girls and ring bearer). Tyler and Luke built a wall around the table! It was so exciting when it got done- Luke wouldn't even look at the camera.


Celebrated Tyler's Birthday- Can you guess how old he turned in January?
 
  
  
I made him a Chocolate-Peanut Butter cake...
 
Which I also made a week later for this birthday girl....
 
My sister, Kaitlyn! We also had a good time celebrating her birthday with Micaela while she was in town.

 
We video chatted with Mom, Dad, and even got a special song from Grandpa Deek!

Last week, we had an ice/snow storm that kept Tyler home from work. Being a block from work... I really had no excuse. BUMMER. But!- He trekked through the ice and snow with a little cooler and some hot chocolate and brought me lunch!

 
What a guy, eh?

 
So, that's all for now. We're busy but find downtime to keep us sane....maybe.
 

1 comments:

djrogness said...

You two are too cute! What a hubby - trekking through snow, bringing you hot cocoa and lunch!